18 august 2021

NCASE charged my credit card for 326.75$ including 42$ shipping for dhl express

27 august 201

paid 27 cad duty charges to dhl express

sep 1st 2021

was asked for id by dhl that was provided right away

sep 2nd 2021

package was returned to shipper (NCASE)

long story short paid 353.75 cad $ in total and NCASE never left taiwan no contact from NCASE during all this not even once even after providing everything on time on my end

upon checking with DHL they said SHIPPER(NCASE) ASKED FOR THE PACKAGE TO BE RETURNED TO THEM

image attached as proof

now waiting for NCASE for some cock and bull story since there is no number to contact them

if u dont wanna go through all this stay away from NCASE and buy other sff cases so many options available locally

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I asked w360 to look into this, and apparently what happened is that you're on a DHL blacklist and they won't deliver to you. They only informed us yesterday, and won't give us any more information as to why you're blacklisted. We did not ask DHL to return the shipment, nor were we aware of any problem prior to DHL notifying us.

Here's the email from DHL:

Translated: "This ticket AWB.365221**** is not accepted because the recipient is listed as banned or restricted."

Since it seems we're unable to deliver to you, we've gone ahead and refunded your order in full. You'll have to ask for a refund for the duty charges from DHL, as we have no control over those.