NCase M1 V5 Replacement clips

jcadduono

Efficiency Noob
Oct 13, 2019
+1 but for V6 (are they the same clips?)

When I packed my M1 V6 in a DSLR carrying suitcase (well padded), I guess the pressure of it laying on its side was too much for the clips and I broke 2 of them. Fortunately it came with 2 extra clips in the box, but I fear I may end up breaking more as I'm taking it on my travels frequently. I'm glad they are very easy to pop in and replace at least.
I'd also like more of those flat screws used to secure the side radiator bracket and various other things that need a flush flat screw, I don't think the V6 came with any extras. (although it came with many extras of the other screws I won't use!)
Clip + screw packs would be great!

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Hey all, looking desperately for these. My Lian Li clips are too big!

Thanks in advance
i don't want to send you in the wrong direction, but iirc the PT-JT03 clips are the same as the ncase m1 clips. i know this has been answered before, but maybe @Necere can help.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
i don't want to send you in the wrong direction, but iirc the PT-JT03 clips are the same as the ncase m1 clips. i know this has been answered before, but maybe @Necere can help.
Those clips are different (larger), actually.

You can try contacting Lian Li for replacements. They use them on some of their other cases (e.g. the TU-100).