Closed Lot of ten* 1U rackmount/mITX cases

Hello SFF forum. I was active here about a year ago but I've ditched SFF and gone to laptops exclusively. I'm coming back today because I came across a lot of ten Travla C159 1U rackmount enclosures/mITX cases. I thought I would offer them here to see if anyone is interested in acquiring them.

These are good quality cases, made in Taiwan, not China. B grade overall, some scratched, some need dusting. They have aluminum faceplates and some interesting features. I'm selling the entire lot of cases for $25 plus shipping. The package weighs 36 lbs, and I live in Albuquerque, so shipping will vary from $45-75 based on your location. The absolute cheapest is to Denver/Phoenix which is supposed to be $45 according to USPS online calculator.

*The box I have fits 9 cases with room for 2" packing paper. I can squeeze the tenth in but the risk of damage increases. Since I'm selling these for >$10/case, I assume no liability for any damage caused in shipping.

Anybody here want these? Figured I would offer before they go to the landfill. If you would like a shipping quote send me your zip code and I'll get one for you. Thanks.

Big thanks to @PlayfulPhoenix for letting me post this.