Looking for beta testers for new site feature!

We're in the process of testing a new site feature so we need people willing to test it out and provide feedback on the look, functionality, and organization.

Also, if you're an expert (or at least well-read) on a SFF topic like PSUs, M.2 drives, CPUs, etc. we'd like your help as well.

To apply, just reply to this thread saying so and we'll PM you with the details.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
BTW, I'm sending PMs to people who volunteer so don't be discouraged if you look at this thread and think I'm ignoring applicants :p

lhl

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2015
Also, if you're an expert (or at least well-read) on a SFF topic like PSUs, M.2 drives, CPUs, etc. we'd like your help as well.

I might be able to help out. Funnily enough, also a VR (among other types) dev. On the hardware end, I review a lot of SBC computers (for work) - pretty much every ARM board in existence, a bunch of NUC-style computers, also all kinds of bespoke av/networking hardware for production. I've done a fair amount of DC/power stuff, handy w/ a soldering iron, EAGLE, 3D printer, and other fabrication (cnc, waterjet, laser, etc). I keep up with the other stuff mentioned. Also a Linux neckbeard which, is a perspective that's often missing.