Introduction and build question, hello!

Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while and always in admiration of the builds, I was using a Core V1 until recently (i5 6600k + 1080) - not as small as I would like, ideally wanting to move to sub 20L now.

I recently built a new PC (i9-9900k, 2080 ti) in a similar size case whilst I try to find a good, true SFF case that I can get ahold of, unfortunately all the best cases seem sold out, so I am open to suggestions! I bought the Alphacool Eisbaer LT240 and the EKWB Nickel + Plexi and I'm happy to do soft tubing etc. This build was pretty much the inspiration:

So that brings me to the question, do you guys have any other interesting cases I could check out that are available or coming available soon? A window would be cool, something where I can fit the graphics card + CPU loops with the 240 rad. Currently located in Canada, though once Covid-19 stuff passes I move around a fair bit (with regular trips back to Europe).

Thanks,
Ash

Babbler

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Apr 17, 2020
?

Jonsbo A4 looks like it could be a decent option for me:

With waterblock on GPU and the air coming in from the bottom then pulled out the top rad that's pretty neat, not quite as minimal as the FormD T1 but still very cool.

Babbler

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Apr 17, 2020
SM580 Another option, though with both these cases at just under 16L, they are a fair bit bigger than the Sidearms 9.5L hah.

Babbler

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Apr 17, 2020
Would edit my posts if I could! The Sliger 570 looks good but will cost $320 US, which is a fair wack when it's not my dream case. The Jonsbo will cost $219, not terrible but not amazing. Damn I want a T1 haha.