Hi guys and gals!

I'm new here, at least as a member. You could say I'm been skulking around for a while đź‘€

I've recently built a system inside a Ghost S1, this has been my first build in many many years. But I was building computers as an hobby when I was a teen and even earlier.
Back then watercooling parts were hard to come by in Portugal (and expensive :p ) so I tried building some crazy system with parts from cars and then parts of a fridge to cool down the coolant, but those plans never came to fruition. Then I kinda got into consoles and stepped back from building systems.

The itch came back though, and with some planning and a lot of reading I've put together a system consisting of: (main components only)
Ghost S1 + 1 large tophat
CPU ryzen 5800x
Gpu rtx 3090 FE with EK Waterblock
Mobo Gigabyte b550i aorus pro ax (from all tests I saw online it seemed to show the best balance between thermals and performance (and passive chipset cooling)
HWlabs gts240
Alphacool dc-lt II 2600
Loop controlled by an Aquacomputer Quadro.

Was a total pita to reduce turbulence and restrictions to airflow to get it running well with a single radiator :) but in the end it works like a charm!

So yeah, I don't normally do intros online, so I wonder if it's actually a thing here or not :D

All the best,
André

ps: oh yeah, I don't take many pictures of my system, sorry, I'll try to add some soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runamok81