Hey, first SFF, NCASE M1

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I am so glad I found these forums and have been lurking for quite a while now. I just completed the beta version of my first SFF PC and only had some relatively minor issues. The specifics are here if your interested (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FZc4Bc). This is only the second PC I have ever built and I was a little worried I was going to be out of my league building this but these forums as well as various youtube videos and other sites made this easier than I imagined.

I know it currently looks a little janky but everything is ordered to wrap up what I have and get this finished but I wanted to get it up and running since a friend would like to buy my old PC to gift to her kid on Christmas. I will have a more detailed post in the builds section.

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
I hate to be a bummer but you have right on the pcpartpicker Potencial Issues / Incompatibilities the follow message:

"Warning! NCASE M1 Mini ITX Tower Case and ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler are not compatible. "

I did a bit of research before write this reply and couldn't find any "fittings replacement tutorial" for that specific AIO so, unless that fittings are screwed onto the pump body and can be replaced by a 90º angled ones I'm afraid that you can't use that AIO on the NCase 😕. I hope you can sort it out!

KJWflippin

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 16, 2020
I hate to be a bummer but you have right on the pcpartpicker Potencial Issues / Incompatibilities the follow message:

"Warning! NCASE M1 Mini ITX Tower Case and ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler are not compatible. "

I did a bit of research before write this reply and couldn't find any "fittings replacement tutorial" for that specific AIO so, unless that fittings are screwed onto the pump body and can be replaced by a 90º angled ones I'm afraid that you can't use that AIO on the NCase 😕. I hope you can sort it out!

Yeah I know 😔 I saw that and also could of sworn that I saw another known compatible cooler showing the same message so I just assumed it was going off an older M1 version that did not have the side mount fan bracket. I think I was looking at so many potential options and combinations that it all started to blur together. I just received my C14s today and am still trying to decide if I want to return it and order the EK 240mm cooler but in the meantime this current set up is efficient despite looking hideous.