Hello!

Long-time enthusiast, but I am just now joining the community so I can be more active.

My current set up is a black louqe ghost s1 with and amd 3700x and a 2070 super.

I have been rocking this one for a few years. I am partially joining to see and comment on new upcoming cases, as the new graphics cards and cpu power draw balloon past the ghost's ability to air cool. Looking forward to contributing :)!

Reactions: rfarmer

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Long-time enthusiast, but I am just now joining the community so I can be more active.

My current set up is a black louqe ghost s1 with and amd 3700x and a 2070 super.

I have been rocking this one for a few years. I am partially joining to see and comment on new upcoming cases, as the new graphics cards and cpu power draw balloon past the ghost's ability to air cool. Looking forward to contributing :)!

Hello @firassasin , welcome to the forum!

Please take a moment to read our forum's terms, conditions and rules. It is especially important to read them if you are wanting to buy or sell, as the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there.

Also, as part of our community moderation efforts, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit, so report your post using the "report" button if you need it deleted/modified (or just post something like "sorry double post above" or "the above post is wrong, here's the updated one:... ").

The report button is also useful if you observe spam or any other suspicious activities going on.

Enjoy & have fun!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Ghost user.

Both of you are actually 2070 users as well.

(PS: it's just that @rfarmer here raised the bar by fitting a 2070 into 6.7L case originally intended for single-fan GPUs 😁 https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...-performance-in-6-7l.1091/page-83#post-197266)