Hello world! Another SFF fan

Finally onboard of the forum.

I read many posts after building my first SFF PC in Q3 of 2018. Why "after" and not before building it you might ask, well because i had the urge to build a new pc without my girlfriend noticing ;) and within a short time (1 week).
So i started budgeting on available parts and new ones. The case i chose was a Fractal Node 202. It worked out at first, but i instantly had crashes and heat throttleing.

I got my hands on a Ghost S1 and other Hardware and built my little custom watercooled battleship. Well i have lots of hardware around for this pc regarding cooling and attachments.
After the noise of the pump and fans annoyed me a lot i switched to air cooling and am staying with it since.

Curious about new builds and mods i registered myself.

Have mercy with me.

Cheers

Reactions: confusis

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hi @JayPR ,

Glad to have you here.

As with any forum, we'd appreciate if you can spend some time to read the forum's terms, conditions and rules. It is especially important if you are wanting to buy or sell, as the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there.

Also, part of our community moderation, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit, so report your post using the "report" button if you need it deleted/modified.

Other than that, welcome & enjoy!

* unfortunately we cannot check whether your girlfriend is in the forum or not.

Reactions: Phuncz and confusis