Hello everyone!

I'm Mortis Angelus, an amateur computer enthusiast who is now starting to get interested in small form factor builds. I got recommended to register to this website by Josh from Not From Concentrate. I really look forward to learn a lot from you guys and to hopefully get help with my questions and possible future projects.

While I am somewhat new to SFF, I am an active member over at Linus Tech Tips where we discuss more "normal" computers. :D My LTT-account here: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/196512-mortis-angelus/

Cheers!

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Jun 22, 2017
Hello and welcome.

From your LTT - What are you planning with so many fans?

Let's just say it might involve an xbox original case. :D And I want maximum airflow - just because I can. Or at least I hope I can. I'm a man with lots of vision and ambition for this project, but no experience, so.... We'll see how it ends up. If it ever will end.

Wolf_LikeMe

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2017
Let's just say it might involve an xbox original case. :D And I want maximum airflow - just because I can. Or at least I hope I can. I'm a man with lots of vision and ambition for this project, but no experience, so.... We'll see how it ends up. If it ever will end.
Oh I see,
Excellent. well I'm sure people here can help.