Image Credit – Hardware Unboxed

Steve from Hardware Unboxed, seen above giving the Intel ARC A750 a comforting hug, has taken the time to do a 40-game updated benchmark comparing the $200 ARC A750 to the $300 RTX 4060 and $279 RX 7600.
Intel’s ARC launch was not ideal, but these latest benchmarks show that with the newest drivers Intel’s GPU can provide a good option against both Nvidia and AMD. While the A750 is overall 19% slower than the RTX 4060 at 1080P in Hardware Unboxed’s aggregate of the the 40 games, there are several benchmarks such as Resident Evil 4 with ray tracing that the Intel bests its competition. This is while being $100 less expensive...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Phuncz

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
For those of us too lazy to watch a video, does anyone have the results summary?

Sorry, but I try to never post the full results of videos that aren't made by SFFN out of respect of other reviewers / creators to encourage people to read and watch their reviews. 😇

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Sorry, but I try to never post the full results of videos that aren't made by SFFN out of respect of other reviewers / creators to encourage people to read and watch their reviews. 😇
That's fair, I went and looked at the video in the end anyways.
FWIW I just picked up an A770 for relative peanuts so I could fill out my 'stable' of AMD, nVidia and (now) Intel GPUs :)

Reactions: Revenant and Phuncz