Closed GTX Zotac 1070 mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am selling a Brand New in Box S4M. I haven't even opened the box after it shipped here. I am asking to just break even on the sale so $225 shipped to the CONUS.

I am also selling a zotac GTX 1070 Mini. This thing has barely been used (for like 4 weeks now). I am asking for $375 shipped to the CONUS. This comes with original boxing.

I also have up for sale a DELL OEM 330 Watt adapter. I've used it and it works, came from an old alienware I believe. The model is ADP-330AB (see pics). I am asking for $60 dollars shipped for this.

All shipping is via USPS priority insured mail. If you think the price is unfair, please send me an offer! I really need to get rid of this stuff. If you want to buy stuff as a bundle I'll discount it as well.

If you want to deal locally, I am local to 94704 - Berkeley, CA USA. I deal on /r/hardwareswap on reddit. I have confirmed trades there if you want to check. My profile is /u/buttrmytoast. Pm or comment for any questions!

Here are the pictures:

Last edited:

SlyHooper

Chassis Packer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm very interested in the case and power brick. I've PM'd you on this site and Reddit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.