Greetings from Nigeria.

That's right All the way from West Africa.
I've been interested in building PCs for a while now but I just discovered the world of sff on reddit and I've been hooked ever since.
It's quite difficult to get parts over here because of the long delivery time. Seeing all your builds just gives me more inspiration because I plan to build mine very soon and I haven't found anyone interested in building over here.

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
Be welcome! We do not lack of inspiration here, that's for sure. I hope you can achieve your desired build and do post some pictures when it's done ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Your location does make it more of a challenge to be an SFF enthusiast, regularly I see countries from Africa in the "we don't ship to these countries" page. I hope this doesn't temper your interests though :)

Wakaflockablocka

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 1, 2020
It's actually hard to get parts over here but I'm lucky to have friends and family in the US so I use their addresses and they find ways to deliver to me. This makes the delivery fee quite high, but it's all part of the fun.
Welcome to the forum ! Your location does make it more of a challenge to be an SFF enthusiast, regularly I see countries from Africa in the "we don't ship to these countries" page. I hope this doesn't temper your interests though :)

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Have you investigated the world of Taobao/Aliexpress? There are tons of SFF products there. For Taobao (aiming for the local Chinese market, thus the website is in Chinese), you might use an agent (who usually is in China) to buy it (for a fee) and ship it to you. For Aliexpress (aiming at the international market), you can order and pay with credit card. I think, shipping to Nigeria is not a big problem. Nigeria and China have a good trading agreement. I have seen Nigerian products (eg textile products like clothing and scarf) being sold in Aliexpress. It is worth to check them out. Money saved from delivery is better used on the hardware themselves.

PS
Does your name''Wakaflockablocka'' mean anything, in your native language?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

Wakaflockablocka

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 1, 2020
Have you investigated the world of Taobao/Aliexpress? There are tons of SFF products there. For Taobao (aiming for the local Chinese market, thus the website is in Chinese), you might use an agent (who usually is in China) to buy it (for a fee) and ship it to you. For Aliexpress (aiming at the international market), you can order and pay with credit card. I think, shipping to Nigeria is not a big problem. Nigeria and China have a good trading agreement. I have seen Nigerian products (eg textile products like clothing and scarf) being sold in Aliexpress. It is worth to check them out. Money saved from delivery is better used on the hardware themselves.

PS
Does your name''Wakaflockablocka'' mean anything, in your native language?
I've actually taken a look at Aliexpress but I'm not fully confident of all their parts being genuine. I've got friends who ordered from there and delivery took almost 2 months, only for them to receive something totally different from what they ordered. I'm not willing to take that risk.
Lol, the name is not from my native language. It's not my real name. There's an American rapper called Waka Flocka Flame and people say I look like him, so I just spun the name.