Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

Hi All, long-time lurker here - finally decided to register.

I've been building SFF for so long the early ones would be considered antiques.

I built in a Silverstone LC11S in 2005 when I finished uni (prior to that I had only massive, heavy cases).

I replaced that with an Ivy Bridge build in 2012 in a Silverstone SG06. That one's still in the living room serving as an HTPC and the kids now played emulated games on it.

I think it's had a good innings, but after 12 years it's time to replace it so I'm planning a build in a Jonsbo V11. Got the case and a Noctua replacement 140mm fan, but I'm now searching for a well-balanced GPU and PSU combo. Ideally a tiny PSU - eg HDPlex - to allow for more airflow in the sandwich case.

Oh and I almost forgot, my silent office PC is a 10th gen i5 in a Streacom FC8 alpha. Love silent PCs.

Cheers,

Adam

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Plenty of oldtimers here from the Sudhian era :)

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !