Greetings from London UK

Hello SFF.Network. I was into making a 2024 sspc , Ive made one before, long ago with an intel i7 and a GTX780 inside a Fractal Design Node 804 case, but this was back in 2013! it served me well as 3D and Gaming PC as I was in a small room working abroad and needed something portable but powerful. Over 10 years later and and my side workstation full tower PC has given up the ghost. It was an Asus Tuf motherboard so looking into building a sffpc again hopefully using the asus Tuf mb as they seem to last a long time under heavy load. (I do Side FX houdini simulations and Unreral Engine technical Director) . Ill make a proper post in the relevant channel about my new build advice but am happy to be here!

Reactions: hrh_ginsterbusch

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Reactions: tekano