• Easy to be made...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimaros

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Nov 21, 2017
To the moderators, if in wrong section please move. Didnt mean any wrong doing.

Hi to all.
Before I begin , I want to apologise for my English, its not my mother language( not that I don't -F_ that up :) )
Over the years I've ordered and built some PC's mostly with of the self stuff or a minor mod of a fan hole here and there but lately , my mind has stuck on a design I thought, or saw and don't remember.
Its a mix of Dan case like the A4 and water cooling all in one and to be honest I'm really scared to get it started cause of the total expense over 1.500€ (Im a debt ridden Greek ) and the compatibility issues that may occur.
So, having found this awesome community I'd like to present to you with my dream and expectations and get any recommendations or suggestions as if it seems any good or if I have misunderstood the plans....
I would like it to be silent , to a big degree, and able to power an ultra wide monitor to above 60 fps for gaming.
My thoughts are of an 4 core i5-7600 at 65W TDP a GTX 1070 reference design at 150W, 16Gb of DDR4 Ram, an M.2 250Gb drive and a PSU probably a SFX or a semi-passive short ATX.
All that in a bare minimum case with a 240- 280mm low fin density radiator (depending on overall size of parts) cooled with 2 Noctua fans .
I drew a sketch of what I have in mind (please don't roast me on my drawing skills)

https://photos.app.******/HNXGv9HINpqqivYx1

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Any suggestions or comments on my dream build ?

But for real, it looks super-similar to the Louqe Ghost layout with a large tophat, and also the Dan C4, as mentioned. Both are still a ways out, but those are your only real options if you're set on this exact layout.

Last edited: