Delete Posts on page

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
That one's an @Aibohphobia query. I don't believe it's a standard feature in Xenforo though.

In the meantime, just report your own post when you need it deleted and we will be notified that it needs dealing too :)

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
That one's an @Aibohphobia query. I don't believe it's a standard feature in Xenforo though.

In the meantime, just report your own post when you need it deleted and we will be notified that it needs dealing too :)
K, thanks so just report all the posts from myself I want deleted.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Yes please. It also means that it will definitely get seen - with everything going on behind the scenes at the moment there's a chance that not every (non-reported) post will be read by a mod/admin!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Deleting posts by regular users is currently disabled. I've seen it happen on other forums where someone will throw a hissy fit and try to delete all their posts and that's a mess to clean up.

So if you one of your posts deleted just Report it and a mod will take care of things.

Reactions: Phuncz

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Deleting posts by regular users is currently disabled. I've seen it happen on other forums where someone will throw a hissy fit and try to delete all their posts and that's a mess to clean up.

So if you one of your posts deleted just Report it and a mod will take care of things.
Yah, I just found that out.

Reactions: jeshikat