Buying DANCases A4-SFX v1 [UK or Europe]

Hi there.

I'm getting into water cooling and I want to undertake a really cool project wherein I fully custom-loop watercool an A4-SFX. I'm very strapped for money, though, (student life!) so I'm trying to get this done on as small a budget as possible (I have a little bit of my student grant saved just for a computer upgrade, but honestly it's going to be more than wiped out by this and I'll probably be taking the bus instead of underground for a while).

I don't need the features of the A4-SFX v2, and I don't particularly want to wait for December to get one. I need the case ASAP so I can start planning out the loop. I think you guys on the SFF network will really like what I have planned, so if any of you moneybags out there have a spare A4-SFX want to see a student make something cool, this is your chance. =P

So, if anyone has the original A4-SFX, or knows where I can get one (super annoyed I started planning this project just as they went off sale on OCUK), please send me a message.

I can pay £150 (€165) plus whatever the shipping cost is. I might pay a little more if the shipping ends up being not-too-expensive, just name your price.

tl;dr want Dan A4, £150 (€165), plz sell kthx