Log Any paid services I can provide a build idea to and they will give me a list of parts to purchase?

ICJR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 14, 2021
I have an idea for a 'dream build', but I don't have the time to fully plan it out. Are there any services I can purchase to send off the idea and receive the full build list?

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
I have an idea for a 'dream build', but I don't have the time to fully plan it out. Are there any services I can purchase to send off the idea and receive the full build list?
IDK, PCPartPicker is actually quite easy to use, and if you're not planning to build in an extremely rare case, using that approach should net decent results. You can also use existing completed builds as a base, which reduces the amount of time needed a lot.

Just take a look at their filters, like: Completed builds => ITX Tower, and then look for whatever case you're aiming at. The comments / descriptions of the completed builds are also very helpful, eg. showing potential pitfalls, etc. And the reviews of single components have been quite helpful for my own builds, too, eg. for deciding which Z690 / Z790 mainboard to pick for my soon-to-be build.

I'd just use PCPP and then drop a question in here or on r/sffpc for further help.

Like I said, if its not a rare niche case you're using, but something more common, eg. the Fractal Design Terra, A4-H2O etc. then chances are very high and likely to be able to not have to bother (a lot) with fully planning out things.

cu, w0lf.