Discussion Advice on the Dan a4

JustAPieGuy

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jun 4, 2023
Hi,recently i've been thinking of building a SFF PC to try out pc building in general and after some research i made myself a draft rig.My budget is around 1500 euro with the monitor and my goal for the PC is mainly gaming but with a bit of rendering on the side(D5 and Lumion).Anyways i would really appriciate it if somobody could give tips on what i could improve in the rig and suggestions in general.
The rig in question: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/zNyszf

sneedster

Trash Compacter
Apr 22, 2022
i probably wouldn't pay 169 euros for a dan a4-sfx in 2023 tbh. its awesome in its own way but the design is a bit outdated with the GPU space no longer being enough for most new cards, and the cooling isnt the most optimized, lacking mounting for fans in the roof of the case. I'd probably consider a formd t1 or a zs-a4.

also unless you want to dremel/otherwise modify the cpu cooler and its clearance, i would recommend switching to a l9a + fan duct from noctua for less turbulence noise since the axp-90 x47 is so close to the side panel by default. the cooling isnt as good but you'll spare your ears.