CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Mini
Mobo: Asus Strix X470-I
RAM: 16Gb G.Skill Trident Z
SSD: M.2 NVME x2
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
Case: Dan A4 SFX v3
I have used OuterVision power supply calculator to get load wattages ranging from 366W to over 450W with various tweaks to this...
Here are new Corsair SFX PSU certified 80+ Platinum!
https://www.cowcotland.com/news/62915/computex-2018-corsair-sf450-et-sf600-du-sfx-en-80-plus-platinum-apacher.html
As current Corsair SF450 & SF600 were pretty good, and fairly quiet (in well vented area..:)), those platinum variant should...
This isn't my first small form factor build, but it is as a member of this site. I had previously stuck a mini-ITX intel atom board inside an old NES, but that was roughly 10 years ago now, and before that did a micro ATX build. Inexplicably, I went back to ATX with my dual Radeon 5770 build in...
Hello. I am looking into making pretty much an identical build to the pc shown below from the Jonsbo Website. (Link: http://www.jonsbo.com/en/products_43_2.html). It would feature a Ryzen 1700 with the stock wraith spire, a Sapphire RX 570 Pulse ITX and a Corsair SF450 which will be used to...
Found this forum from browsing Reddit's subforum r/sffpc. My SFF pc is a little bit bigger than what I see here - a Cooler Master Elite 130, but I am looking to reduce further. Below are recent pics:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690S 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor - Upgraded from an i3
CPU Cooler...
I managed somehow to mess up the connections between the 10pin/18pin connector to the 24pin connector. Does anyone have a diagram that shows what connections should be made or perhaps knows.
I failed to note this numbers being a first time 'sleever'..
Cheers
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.