Hey folks I have a complete system for sale. I would prefer to sell the entire system as a whole-- so I will allow a day or two for anyone to drop a message for its' entirety before I consider parting out. I hope you understand. :) I am USA based in Michigan, I do not want to deal with shipping...
I present the build log for my LZ7! Thanks to @K888D for designing such an amazing case. It's my first ultra-small form factor build. My previous PC was housed in a Bitfenix Prodigy which is a mansion compared to the LZ7 (comparison photos available in the build log).
First things first, the...
Howdy all.
I just discovered this forum, so I figured I'd post where I am in my current research.
I already have a i7-6700k I got a great deal on, as well as a Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD on the way.
I'd like to build a small system that looks more like a console or piece of A/V...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.