hdplex gan 500

  1. hrh_ginsterbusch

    Log The "this setup needs a case" mystery build

    So I recently realized that my OTHER backpack also allows for fitting quite a few below 12L cases as well - tested with the S300, S400, and rotated S400 - I decided to maybe try a completely different approach to my dilemma with my 13700k build: find a fitting case for the setup, and then put it...
  2. hrh_ginsterbusch

    Discussion SGPC K39 V3: A semi-review + analysis

    After I've ordered the SGPC K39 V3 about a month ago, I was a bit disappointed to find out that the HDPlex GaN 500 actually doesnt fit. Reminder: Although the PSU casing itself is 200 mm, that doesnt include things like the PSU cable or the ATX plug, which increases the size by about 5 - 6 mm...
  3. hrh_ginsterbusch

    CPU HDPlex GaN 500 mounting brackets

    Because this just popped up as an issue in my build: It'd be SOOO swell if HDPlex would create an SFX mounting bracket, whether as a simple one-size-fits-all thing (eg. mount in the middle and be done with it) or as a more flexible variation, like: Position to the left, middle, right or so. I'd...