The brief: I’m a research scientist / engineer/ lecturer at a large university. I needed a compact, powerful workstation that I could stick in a backpack (i.e. brickless) and take between home and the office every day. It was intended for private as well as work tasks. Work tasks included...
so currently I have a NODE-202 based sff pc that I bring to school with me instead of a laptop but its starting to hurt my back being so heavy
I want to downsize to an s4 mini
so im planning on keeping the motherboard cpu and ram
im going to also keep the drives and put them on the...
[01-12-2019] New direction of the project: removable battery pack! Currently requesting comments and feedback.
[23-11-2019] v3 arrived! Pics of the pack, in the enclosure, in the case. Bottom balancing started.
[10-11-2019] v3 batt case sent out, all parts crammed in the S4M-C.
[07-11-2019]...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.