Geeek A50 case

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018

Almost finished.
Is this the US version it TaoBao version?

toufensen

Efficiency Noob
Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I pre-ordered the black one version.
I'm still waiting the order to be dispatched but I hope I'll received it by the end of october.
I'll keep you in touch about overall quality and so on ...

neilhart

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 18, 2017
DHL Express has my A50 out for delivery today. This is two day shipping from New Taipei City, Taiwan to San Jose, California, USA.

Neil

Joedarkness

Efficiency Noob
Oct 5, 2018
Yes mines arrived yesterday I'm waiting for my SFX PSU but that should arrive today .. arrived well packed and well presented

toufensen

Efficiency Noob
Oct 11, 2018
Mine has been delivered this morning, I will keep you in touch with some pictures when I have some time.
I've preordered the Geeekstore version so with 2 USB in front.

aa12bb

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2018
Got mine in 1 day. overall very impressed. One of the slots were stripped, I need to get a slightly longer M4 screw to pop in there.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Got mine in 1 day. overall very impressed. One of the slots were stripped, I need to get a slightly longer M4 screw to pop in there.
What is this slot thing I keep reading about? Apparently others have the same issue with stripping.

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
I know I'm repeating myself, but the more I look at this case the more I like it... If only it came with perforated non-seethrough (what's the word again) metal/plastic sides.

Question to owners: How complicated are the side panels? How hard do you think it would be to mod up a pair of replacements?

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
I know I'm repeating myself, but the more I look at this case the more I like it... If only it came with perforated non-seethrough (what's the word again) metal/plastic sides.

Question to owners: How complicated are the side panels? How hard do you think it would be to mod up a pair of replacements?
Trace the panel onto a pair of pre-patterned sheet metal from home Depot. Done.

Reactions: Skarum

serin

Case Bender
Oct 21, 2018
Just ordered a white one. Should be here by Wednesday. The lack of pictures/reviews of this case were a bit concerning, so once it gets here I'll update you guys with some info.

Edit: Wow, I just realized there are no front audio ports. I was so excited to downsize I overlooked it. Definitely a huge factor for me as a musician. Think I'm gonna have to cancel my order and keep looking for something else.

Last edited:

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 4, 2017
Just ordered a white one. Should be here by Wednesday. The lack of pictures/reviews of this case were a bit concerning, so once it gets here I'll update you guys with some info.

Edit: Wow, I just realized there are no front audio ports. I was so excited to downsize I overlooked it. Definitely a huge factor for me as a musician. Think I'm gonna have to cancel my order and keep looking for something else.
With a case so small why would you need front audio ports?

Reactions: ExplodingWaffle101