If you're looking just for performance from fans for the 80mm ones and you don't care about noise you can have a look at sunon usually is what you find inside servers but they're usually very loud
I would go for the noctua L9x65 just because the cooler as a more mass, but they are both comparable in terms of performance so if you already have the c7 use it, for fan I would go for nf-a9 pwm it's taller but it can push alot more air and your case is tall enough for the cooler with the fan...
I don't think you have clearance to install a gpu with that cpu cooler on that case or even with the L9x65 and the gpu venting holes don't seem to be usable if something is plugged to the pci-e slot.
You're not missing the point of an itx build the main thing is to have fun.
Yeah just a few tips for that mobo:
Careful flashing newer versions of bios I got a similar one bricked because of power failure it doesn't seem to have dual bios.
If you install an m.2 device use the connector on the back of the motherboard usually it runs cooler than under the shroud.
And for...
Yes the noise is from the tiny miserable fan that collects alot of dust.
TDP is very different from power consumption you can lookup online from measurements for example:
CPU: 140 W (Max) https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-kaby-lake-core-i7-7700k-i7-7700-i5-7600k-i5-7600,4870-8.html
GPU...
I have a comparable GPU from PNY I must say be ready for some noise on the GPU side.
Is there a reason to go with an older model of CPU SKU (oldest version)?
You don't have the need for a k series processor in a workstation reason being that you usually don't overclock workstations for stability...
Well I received a tracking number finally, but it seems it's a pickup spot just like you I got lucky because I'm on holidays but in my country that sucks dude.
Sure but I don't know what kind of improvement you can expect when the ETA is January and they haven't finished even shipping first batch, if I had to guess some of the first batch is still being produced and second batch will be more of the same.
Emailed louqe today about my orders and only...
Mmm it seems your fittings on the gpu are too big, I would personally maybe not use dual pump/reservoir combo, I think is overkill :) .
Will you be using a custom power button?
Great job correcting the bend.
The first 2 pins on the left of your image are for the switch no problem there, the second 2 pins are for the power led and they should be connected red wire first, black/white wire second (+/-) according to the user manual.
The GPU fan I wouldn't worry about it, it can be an hybrid design so it...
If it comes direct shipment from China it won't pass customs, and the cost is very high 23% + administrative fees + redirect shipping price, that makes no sense we're in the EU
I think the cube they build uses a clipping system but it's plastic if I'm not mistaken, the main advantage I see over lian li is that they do other odd ends in aluminum so I imagine they can also do custom parts that aren't necessarily essential to the case (like custom water blocks for...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.