I guess this is the SFX-L version with a 120mm fan, so it may be better. The SF600 that I owned from corsair never spun up and just ran passively 99% of the time and was a smaller form factor.
Hello fellow SFFers. I've had this stuff collecting dust for a while and I figured that maybe it can benefit someone else better.
I will only ship to continental USA and accept Paypal. I'll cover shipping
STILL AVAILABLE
_______________________________________________________
Pico 160XT +...
@grsychckn you had mentioned getting a new set of power switches, what did you end up with? If you have any extra, I would be interested in buying one off of you.
Sorry it took so long. I just replaced my PSU so I got a chance to get into the case.
My 24pin ATX wires are 28.5 cm and my 8 pin CPU wires are 38.5 cm
I just got mine today as well. I am pissed that the BIOS hard limits you to fan control below 75C. That means that if your CPU goes above 75C then your CPU fan will get set to max rpm. This is pretty unacceptable to me and may render the board unusable for me. If anyone has any suggestions to...
It does not look like the front and back panels have support since they will not be screwed into the side panels and I am assuming they will simply be folded in like the first iteration. I would suggest that they either be connected to the top and bottom of the case or have screw attachment to...
No worries. It actually started working randomly so I think there may be a loose connection somewhere. I'm not too worried about it.
Thanks for the suggestions for the cover panel. I will see what I can do and I'll let you know if anything works.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.