System was built about 1 year ago. CPU/GPU/Ram never overclocked. Plenty of power/room for upgradability to Ryzen 5000/GTX 30 series GPUs. Will come reset with fresh install of windows. I do still have original accessories for the case such as the drive mount and wood top instead of mesh top...
Gotcha. So the power sync functionality is only available on the 360? Would the mini be able to support powering just the GPU (I know pico PSUs get finicky when a straight 12v load is applied) with something to turn it on like the add2psu? I ask because I am looking at completing a proof of...
Ok, doing a quick search and found that the Dynamo 360 needs a 5v signal into the sync pin which then powers up the GPU. 5v would likely have to come from the SATA connector on the a300 unless the sync pin can also accept 12v which would mean the fan header could be used (or a 12v step-down...
How do you plan on syncing the Dynamo 360 with the STX power on? Basically if you do not sync the power on function then the GPU would receive a constant 12v even when the PC is off.
Sorry, should have worded that a bit differently! I am planning on building a new SFF and since this board is in stock finally I will likely be paring it with a ryzen 3 and 1660.
In terms of your build, the nano is likely your only option on the AMD side (although power hungry for sure). Only...
Not quite sure if that would be possible. With that said, even at 4x a GPU does not take a massive performance hit at all. In many cases its only around a 2-5fps hit. Take a look at this link.
https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_1080_PCI_Express_Scaling/3.html
Am I reading that correctly where it says 8x? M.2 is only gen 3.0 4x right? Is that just what the CPU has allocated to the port even though the port can only support 4x?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.