@Eduard The batch is close and production will be launched.
We will let you know the timing and delays when we have all the information on our side.
Other updates of Monsterlabo:
We are launching Top Fan option into production.
We are launching also VRM cooling V2 into production
& article in French with performances
@Duality92 Nice !!
@Nord1ing I just ordered some very small mesh. It's the one I used on CES mod.
This could be useful for top mesh option and for bottom modding.
Let see what I can do with it.
@all - Few product updates:
- We will receive small heatsink to mount with tape very soon.
@Nord1ing Nice build ! What's the temps ?
--> Hello. Thanks for your order. Doing a fanless build with a 2080Ti is definitely a challenge. The main issue is not the global performance of the cooling itself but over 180W/190W the heatpipe will not work efficiently. This is due to the length...
Some pictures of the last PC assembled.
GTX 1080 + 6700K + SSD + SGX 650W --> Delivered in FR to Seb next week ;)
With ambient 16°C - Aida64 bench - fully closed chassis
An other exemple made yesterday on the 2nd LTT PC that came back (not tested in the video !!?).
A real test of the product :)
- performance of the cooling (please check with us if it's well mounted), as our customer did
- condition of the test / power of components regarding temps (ambient & die)
- use a GPU without coil whine ;)
- use a mobo compatible ;)
- Respect the power "recommended"...
- Some build shown on the website with comments in a new section
Please share your pictures, performances and comments... This will help us to improve the product.
Soon even more information with build log, performance & assembly challenge !!