Thx,
We are doing pre order for our new product The Beast.
Discout code on our website -4% until 11/15/21.
I still have some First PC system available !!
x 2 - Anodized - I5-11600 / 32Go DDR4 3200mhz / Asrock B560m-itx / 500Go SSD Western blue / SGX 650W = 1050€
x 1 - Anodized - i5 10400 /...
Offer of the end of the week to clear 2 x Motherboard and SSDs / PSU I have 2 First: - Color Anodized - white cooling - Setup I5-11600 / 32Go DDR4 3200mhz / Asrock B560m-itx / 500Go SSD Western blue / SGX 650W - Delivery after next weekend. - Price 1111€ - no reservation
I'm trying to create a discord about our Fanless product.
I hope that someone would like to help / organise it.
Also this will be easier to exchange directly information.
And you will see I'm not an expert at all !!
The Beast is not really a SFF anymore .... ;) & The First is not really a...
Hello,
Enough 3080s ? ;)
We have one we found late last year and one from a customer for his build.
We ordered 3070 & 3080 early january and a new batch in february.
All of them has been cancelled by distributor.
Since that time, we haven't find any solution.. Even directly with Nvidia France...
Go Go !!!
thanks, I didn't know !
He has been sold anyway ;) I'm waiting for the component.
He will be assembled with a nice 10500 CPU.
The Pre prod should go to Japan. Just waiting for the shipping organisation.
Such a lot of work !!! I will put some pictures
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.