Uhhh off the top of my head maybe a D with the middle filled in then a C inside of it, kind of like the default picture you get on these forums. Or maybe some sort of an "D" inside of a rectangle/cube(symbolizes the case in dancase). Again, if I were doing it properly I would hold some sort of...
Looks awesome. Have you considered putting a logo on the front where it says Dan? I don't know if I'm the only one but someone's name on the front of my computer case just seems to personal to me. It could be a fun project for the community to pitch ideas/artwork.
As there are plenty of 3080 models to choose from that will already fit. I would prefer the case not be expanded to fit giant cards. This is a mini itx case after all.
Thats why you have the IO on the top of the case where its practical to be swapped. And if all these new devices are coming in 2-4 years which they're probably not. You will probably want more than just 1 port, where again having a small swappable plate cutout makes more sense in a future...
This is my last post about this, because this case is not about debating the practicality of front usb type-c. But I will just say 95%+ of people charge their phone type-a to type-c via wall adapter or PC, and you could just leave a cable plugged into the back of your pc and route it to the...
I can see how it can be convenient to some users, so I think the top panel type C is the best compromise. I know I will probably just remove the port as its just a thick cable to manage in small case and I have no problem just simply rotating the case towards me for a second to plug in the...
As a mostly silent reader I am interested in this case because it is a smaller more modern Ncase. I will be building a new system this fall and would like build in a nice ITX case. I was planning to build in the T1 with aluminum side panels but would definitely prefer the C4 as long as there...
Not going to lie the front panel design is a deal breaker for me. Just do a Ghost s1 style front panel. Clean singular power button at the bottom of the panel with no front IO. Otherwise the case looks niiiiicccceeee.
Edit : The version with the power button on the top panel also looks great...
I love everything about this case except for the fact the graphics card will have to be upside down for a top mounted rad. Is there the possibility of their being a top mounted rad version of this case in the future(without an upside down gpu)? With the modularity of the mobo tray, couldn't...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.