around 170-175mm (6.8inches) I designed it specifically to fit the parts that I had. It wouldn't be too hard to modify the design to accommodate longer gpus though.
Been running just fine so far, no sign of warping at all. However, the case so far only has one panel on because I am still waiting on G-Unique psu and is currently powered by a standard atx psu. I doubt it would generate that much more heat inside, but we shall see.
Yeah the two tone design...
A Tronxy X1 (Kit Printer) that is heavily modded (E3D hotend, heated bed, etc.) If I could go back and get a printer, I would have gotten the CR10 for its build volume
That definitely was a concern, but I don't think it should be a problem. My max temps never go over 70C and that is on the die. The air inside the case shouldn't even reach 50C I would definitely keep an eye on it, but wouldn't expect it to be affected. If it does, I have a roll of PETG to print...
NeonSFF (update!)
After a long long time, I have finally decided to upload my CAD files for people to use and modify. Enjoy!
If anyone does end up using these files or adapts it for their own purposes, let me know! I would love to see the work you guys are doing...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.