did you mod to place the rad at the top? is my unedrstanding that the only way to place the rad is at the bottom. Placing the rad at the bottom is not cool lol
@dondan thank you :-). How many more months before been able to order one? It maybe too early for answer that question, but a rough estimate will be very helpful :-)
@dondan seems like this case is the perfect case for the large RTX-3000 boards. Do you mind to bless my current setup https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/ketos/saved/#view=MztYgs . I am guessing that the X53 may be too big to place a large RTX3080 like this one...
I am stuck with my options to move to RTX3080, the only 2 boards that can fit this case are the 3080FE and the EVGA 10G-P5-3885-KR. Here is my build https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/ketos/saved/#view=MztYgs. I would like to be able to expand my options as far as 3080 boards. Finding a board is...
Normally the first post capture all the details (for visibility purposes). Did not see anything there!. IMO if multiple people keep asking the same question, will be nice to add a section on the first post for recurrent questions.
@dondan When do you think you will be able to have it for sale? Are you going to offer WorldWide distribution or we have to buy it from https://www.caseking.de/ ?
Seems like the Video cards are getting bigger and the standard is becoming 3 slots and > 300mm . will you consider making some changes to this case or release a new one that will accommodate the upcoming new generations 3 slots and > 300mm length?
Seems like the Video cards are getting bigger and the standard is 3 slots and > 300mm. It maybe quite late to ask this question,but here we go! will you consider making some changes to this case or release a new one that will accommodate the upcoming new generations 3 slots and > 300mm length?
I was considering getting the SF600, but I rather pay some extra bucks to get the SF750 and have enough juice for further upgrades. I prefer the ROG Strix X570-I, here is why https://premiumbuilds.com/motherboards/x570-mini-itx-motherboard-comparison/
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.