I did already get a Zotac; I'm going to use that for awhile, but I think I'm going to build my own mini-ITX-based 8th-gen Intel fanless computer. Ideally, I'd wait for the next generation that will have onboard Thunderbolt 3 (since almost no current mini-ITX boards have it except one ASROCK)...
Thanks for the info on Logic Supply - I'm getting a lot of good pointers in this search!
I don't mind building a system from scratch, but even the most powerful Raspberry Pi isn't as powerful as I want this system to be, nor do they have enough connectivity options for me.
As I mention above...
Yeah, I've been looking at those too. In the end I decided to get a Zotac CI549 nano, but I'll probably build myself a NUC system based on the 8th generation boards that are starting to be released, after they're all more readily available. Meanwhile, the Zotac will work for my needs.
- Tim
Hi folks...
I'm looking into fanless systems to use for audio and video streaming around my house. Currently, I have a full-on HTPC under my TV, running Windows 7 x64, chock full of storage and great audio and video cards. The issue is, 1) it uses lots of power, 2) I have to remember to turn it...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.