Hey gang!
So I had to move back to ATX and my Ncase build was replaced so I have some parts that need new homes.
I have a Ncase M1 v5 in fantastic shape, no dents or scratches, black in color, no ODD slot. Comes with the radiator/fan side mount bracket. $190 shipped Cont US. -- SOLD
Corsair...
Hey Gang,
So I decided I'm going to keep my SFF portable rig a little less powerful than I originally planned.
I have a Eurocom 780 watt power brick (yes 780 watts!) that has been modified on the power end with a 4 pin XLR by Josh @ NFC. If you plan to use a HDPlex 400, I'll throw in the...
So this happened. Got it from Newegg in 24th, they pulled the page and now it’s back up with free games. Go figure :p
Will need to swap out the Noctua fan back to my Delta. Will post up thermals and sound this weekend hopefully!
I'm going to attempt to get some sound readings on mine in a S4 Mini if you need actual numbers.
Are you looking to go with the Zotac 1080 Mini instead?
Newegg had them up for sale super brief. Managed to nab one for $539 then they pulled the page. Shows mine shipped tho and arrives tomorrow.
Hope there wasn't a recall or something >__>
Anyways I'll post up some temps and thoughts on noise when it arrives. Will be going in a S4 Mini.
You have to modify the end. Mine was modded to take a 4 pin XLR connector to the HDplex and a 4 pin female on the cable Eurocom provides.
Top notch power brick! Love mine!
Be very careful with those. There has been refurbs (badly done) and fakes floating around out there.
Generally I think folks have been reporting legit ones go for about $100, or direct from Dell for $145.
I got a bad one off Newegg for $75 :(
Would you suggest pulling air in with the Scythe or blowing out?
The Gigabyte 1080 Mini also doesn't have a back plate, and I have a spare thin Scythe fan on hand. Just waiting for the card to come in.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.