I see some users got their shipping notifications early. I was lucky and got the July 3rd order placed but no shipping notice yet. Should I be expecting a shipping notification on July 24th?
Anyone think this Alphacool refill kit could help with filling the LT240 AiO? will this be easier? it looks like you don't have to the pc connected. Just the power supply, this video below they made make it look simple.
I have searched and looked at videos and build pictures but unable to find the LT240 fitting quantity I need. I am looking to do what optimum tech did with his T1. This is my first time doing watercool. How many 90 degrees fitting and compression fitting do I need to complete the CPU and GPU...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.