1. Thanks, that makes sense to me, but having the extra confirmation helps.
2. Yeah, I wondered if I’d have to do a custom curve. I’m ok with that - I’m already under-volting in preparation and the same software offers customized curves.
3. The board has two fans and two fan headers - I assume...
I've got an NCASE M1 on the way to downsize my current build and I'm trying to figure out what my strategy will be for keeping my GPU cool and quiet.
I have an ASUS Dual RTX 2070 O8G, which will fit in the case but doesn't have enough clearance for even 15mm fans at the bottom of the case. I've...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.