Could you double check the cable you are using to power the cpu? Black and yellow 4 to 4 pin or completely black 4+4 pin?
I was having a similar issue and was using the wrong cable... See my post:
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/kmpkt-dynamo-troubleshooting-thread.6897/page-2#post-106291
I received the 360 yesterday and installed it in the rig using the dynamo combo setup guide. Everything was working perfectly.
And I identified my mistake : I was using the black and yellow cable 4pin to 4pin to power the CPU. So when using the right cable, CPU 4+4pin black everything works...
Maybe you should try to turn the cooler 90° in a way that the hot airflow exit through the rear and maybe remove the back i/o rear motherboard panel.
If @Josh | NFC can confirm it is the best way with motherboard fitted with special power card blocking airflow?
Hi @Kmpkt,
I've got some trouble with my build. There is some random shutdown when I launch recent AAA games (mostly tested Assassin's Creed Origin, DIRT Rally and Project Cars).
The specs are:
i7 3770T
Asrock B75M-ITX
GTX 1060 3gb
KMPKT Dynamo Mini + Dell 330W
Skyreach 4 mini
Noctua NH-L9i
At...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.