Somebody asked me how did I fit 3 x 5TB 2.5" drive inside the Dancase, I say "Courage!"
Specs are
Intel core i9 9900K
Nvidia RTX 2080Ti
2x16GB Corsair LPX 2800Mhz RAM
Corsair SF600
Samsung 970 EVO 2TB
Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Crucial MX500 2TB
3x Seagate 2.5" 5TB HDDs
Seriously though...
My build is not as sophisticated as some here but it is mine :D
Specs:
core i7 6850K OC'd to 3.9Ghz
32GB RAM OC'd to 2800Mhz
GTX 1080Ti
2x5TB HDDs
1x500GB NVMe SSD
1x500GB SATA SSD
Corsair SF600 with Noctua mod
I have used Dynatron T318 with a Noctua 2.5W fan as the CPU Cooler. I am getting...
Crammage Pics
40mm fans for exhaust
This is a GTX 1080Ti. I wasn't happy with FE temps and noise so I replaced it with a EVGA SC heatsink and 2 Noctua 92mm slim fans.
92mm fan for intake.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.