Is it safe to plug in the 4 pin into the 8 pin cpu connector? I don’t plan to overclock. I’m wondering if it will even post, or run extremely restricted.
Mobo: ASUS strix I-470
CPU: 2400g
SSD: 970 pro 500g
Cpu cooler: lh9 a
Ram: gskill 3200 8x2
I’m a massive supporter for the DeskMini a300 and the idea of a ryzen apu on an stx board. However, the current specs of the ryzen 5 3600G places it’s TDP at 95w, with the ASRock board only rated for 65w; this case is a perfect enclosure to get the most out of the 3600G and the apu format. I’m...
Got it today man what a beauty. Also, I owe you 5 bucks, can you send me an invoice? Lastly, I need to order a power supply, can I get them off your site?
I keep refreshing this thread every 15 minutes :/ Super pumped for this board but it seems too awesome to be true, considering I’ve wished for this board for so long.
Yo I really hope this is a reality. What a beast little machine 2400g with an l9i and 16gigs or 3200 ram? How far we’ve come in the sff community within just the last 5 years. So excite.
As this case is the only apu centric, hdplex 160 ac dc friendly, metal, and non passive case of its kind, I don’t mind paying a steep price. It would be nice to garner more support so it’s not as spendy though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.