Recent content by samsonbl4

  1. samsonbl4

    Log Slim wall-mount 7l pc case project

    So, this morning, an AliExpress manager messaged me and sent photos and videos of the enclosure parts. It’s been only eight days since I placed the order, and everything is already ready! I confirmed that I was satisfied, and by the afternoon, the order status had changed to "shipped." It often...
  2. samsonbl4

    Log Slim wall-mount 7l pc case project

    If you look at that guy's 7L Opion mod, there is indeed enough space to the right of the RAM slots where one could try to fit a Flex-ATX PSU or an HDPlex GaN.
  3. samsonbl4

    Power Supply Fanless/Pico PSU recommendations for Low TDP build (N100)

    There are solutions from Chieftec. I don't know how widely available or high-quality they are, but this information might be useful to you. https://www.chieftec.eu/products-detail/193/Adapter___DC_to_DC_SERIES https://www.chieftec.eu/products-detail/192/Adapter___DC_to_DC_SERIES
  4. samsonbl4

    Log Slim wall-mount 7l pc case project

    I couldn't quite get into the right mindset to start working with the wooden slats, so I decided to change my plans. Since I was really happy with how the case turned out, I wanted to get a final version—incorporating the fixes made after the prototype stage and featuring a powder-coated finish...
  5. samsonbl4

    Log Project *Pac-Man*. Slim wall-mount 12.5L case

    So, I’m gradually working on the design. At this stage, I have settled on the layout and the main structural elements of the chassis.. Here are the resulting specifications: Case dimensions: 367x377x90,8 mm Volume: 12.5 L Material: 1 mm steel Mount to the wall with a ~5 mm gap PSU Support...
  6. samsonbl4

    Prototype A DIY kit - making custom cases easier and more approachable

    I mean the clearance required to install gpu into the PCIe slot on the mobo.
  7. samsonbl4

    Prototype A DIY kit - making custom cases easier and more approachable

    Removing the excess part of the bracket is a good idea. I think these sections could be made ~10mm longer so that inexperienced users aren't tempted to install the bracket without leaving the necessary clearance for the gpu install at the edge.
  8. samsonbl4

    Prototype *Wakizashi* Enclosed slim wall-mount 7l pc case

    Hi everyone, I'd like to share the project for my enclosed slim wall-mount SFF PC case, which I've been keeping a worklog on. In this published version, I have fixed the mistakes made in the prototype, added a few improvements, and redesigned the feet. The case is designed for building either...
  9. samsonbl4

    Log ZZAW C2 WHITE Build

    You've done a tremendous amount of painstaking work. I don't think I'd have the patience to fine-tune the computer so much to my liking🙃 If I ever travel to Greece, I'll definitely write to you and I'll be glad to meet you too.
  10. samsonbl4

    Log ZZAW C2 WHITE Build

    Very good temperature results. The lower honeycombs do look unnecessary. But I'd leave the two rows of upper vents. I think some of the hot air from the graphics card should escape through them due to natural convection. If the cover is aluminum, then 1 mm is indeed too thin. I'd consider 2 mm...
  11. samsonbl4

    Concept The ''Rook'' – 12.5L Vertical Mini-ITX Case | Looking for Design & Feedback

    I'm referring to mobo with dimensions up to ~200 x 225 mm. For example, the MAXSUN Challenger B760M-F, ASRock H810M-H, and ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII Impact.
  12. samsonbl4

    Log ZZAW C2 WHITE Build

    Looks good. As far as I can see, the dimensions are correct? Why did you decide to turn the cover around? Is it better for the temperature?
  13. samsonbl4

    Log Slim wall-mount 7l pc case project

    So, I've finished assembling NAS and setting it up. I've never used Linux, so I built the system on Windows 10 Pro, although an operating system for NAS would probably be a better solution. The assembly process went well, and the ability to rotate the drive, which I implemented in the enclosure...