Nice build! You setup makes me think about dual radiators a bit more in my m1. At the moment I have an AiO for CPU and custom loop with 240 SE bottom rad for GPU (3080 TUF). Unfortunately the case doesn't close anymore because of the GPU waterblock... I regret I couln't put my hands on a FE...
Yes I set them at a fixed rate around 1100rpm, it allows me to delay the fan curve. But it’s louder when the cards fans ramp up. Maybe there are some turbulences, I am not sure, maybe I just pay more attention to noise than before..
I ordered mine from the eu asus webshop. I was on a discord channel to help me to get notifications on stocks. I don’t know if sharing these kind of links here is allowed here. I think you can find it easily under « nvidia stock parts alerts discord ».
Well I removed a bit of the connector’s plastic so it won’t even without fans now. But I think it would still touch it with them. I also added a little anti-sag lego support to level and future proof my install.
Here is where the fan was touching:
Installed 2x 15mm fans:
Will do some temp tests I’m not sure if its worth the effort.. but good to know that it fits.
No not yet, I have 2x 15mm fans I can try that later. It is actually a very good card, maybe there is a very simple solution to prevent this little issue aswell.
Asus 3080 TUF received and installed. The only issue I had is the far right fan slightly touching the front connectors. I'm thinking about a solution to this issue. Right now I just added a support to add a spacer (approx 2mm) but maybe there's a better thing to do. I was thinking maybe cutting...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.