I'm not personally going to be able to do this testing for quite a while. Unfortunately I had some build changes and personal stuff delaying this. I can do leak testing but that's it. If someone in the US is looking to build now let me know. I want someone who can contribute to launching the...
It's not ridiculous in the context of a PC case. Sure I could have made that senence more clear but it's the subject matter. If we put it in water will it displace 18l of water certainly not.
I understand everything has a volume as a 3d object that takes up space. It's physical components have a...
Yeah you can definitely get 2x280 in under 20L and it exists already. Most of those cases are pretty boring due to the restrictions of where you can put everything. You tend to keep making the same or roughly the same case. I'd argue that there is a delicate and refined balance, that the T1...
Yup like I said in my post I didn't double check the measurements just converted the table. I updated it this morning because the link from formdworks.com that list GPU compatibility has a 1080 Strix fitting in two slots and it is 40mm. I don't know where the 40mm comes from it was just there...
They may but the official spec sheet is 59.2 on page 1. There is probably leeway but I'm not going to be responsible for it not fitting. I just did the work of adjusting the sheet to that.
Now it's for the T1. It is based off the spec sheet on the 1st page and the specs already listed. I did not double check them. Someone else can work from here lol.
Edit: fix the width from 59.2 to 60 (i'll fix the colors later lol)
Updated 9/19 8:12 AM EST
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.