No those are normal risers. What I meant was the riser will clearly have to be folded at a 90 degree angle.
I've since then found that it is possible to do riser origami, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
This is taking some of the best features from the T1, Ghost and Ncase molded into one case.
The sandwich layout is dan/ghost. The one where you can flip orientation is a true built in gimmick the T1 uses. And of course the traditional layout with the side 240 rad/fan mount is classic ncase.
I heard somewhere there may be a cerb mini design coming sometime in the future, if you're willing to wait that long haha.
Otherwise this is a fantastic choice, good price, good hardware compat, sliger quality.
My wallet is ready.
Hoping Sliger has recovered from their overwhelming success. I've never looked this much forward to moving my build. Usually I dread it because you know have to disassemble and then reassemble everything.
Looks great!
Any reason why you didn't just 90 degree turn the layout so it's slightly shorter but slightly longer? 315mm GPU support (AKA full length would be snazzy)
It's just the problems of success haha
Sliger is the only vendor that's really reliably in stock and their products are definitely great so they're just going to get bombarded with orders. Hoping they can expand production sooner than later. but I hear he's saving to move his business location...
iirc there were some issues on the conswole prototype, so that may be delayed for a bit, not to mention they are pretty slammed right now from black friday and I anticipate even more so during Christmas/new years
Damn this looks clean. Can't wait for CONSWOLE pics.
The no colour, just metal is lovely. The conswole should have decent longevity for me too, if I keep my CPU choices and expectations in check.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.