Hi Bezzita,
I just ordered mine from gurywha, I did it by logging into his favorite chat app,
https://discordapp.com/
he is always online there and if you're truly ready to order and just need to verify a couple specs, I recommend hitting up the folks on there. The group of folks were nice...
I know we all cram these into backpacks, and construct smaller builds to be more mobile. A portable case would be best for me. But I know that's probably not your vision here. The more professional these cases look and the more mobile they are, I believe would give you the best advantage from...
I would love to see some of these ideas in your case
-lightweight
- place for G-Unique internal AC-DC unit and NO graphics card
- place for total of 4 ssds if wanted
- a cool retractable handle on your case would really separate it from the crowd- not sure if it’s needed though
- My main...
I already ordered 300W HP AIO 12V AC-DC unit and type C DC-DC unit. i Idint' specify to guryhwa any cable lengths- just told him to make it for a s4 min style case
I'll take the xCase Acin! quick question. I'm about to order a g-unique internal ac-dc to fit this case. Which one did you get ? and do I need to have him do any specifics to his AC-DC HP AIO to work with this case- I'm shooting for 250w to 300w for this build- And do you recommend G-Uniques...
Hi Kmpkt,
I know you put a HDPLEX 160W AC-DC in the S4, I'm curious if you think the HDPLEX 300W AC-DC would fit inside the S4 case also. I want to model my build after your ORANGULAN, but need more power and definitely want it in the box like you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.