Sure:
- Ambient temperature: 23°C
- I ran the test before with the options "Stress CPU", "Stress FPU", "Stress Cache", "Stress system memory" and "Stress GPU" enabled. But after 5 minutes the CPU hit over 100°C after a few minutes. This is the log of the second run, where only "Stress CPU" and...
Yes, sure I can provide the data. What game or stress test should I run? I have 3DMark, Witcher 3 and Assassin's Creed Origins installed.
I re-installed the card with a riser, the temperatures seem much better now. But I need to check that in detail, because I just finished the assembly. Also, I...
Never mind, I managed to test a RX 5700 by myself. It worked without riser with the fixture 017.
Unfortunately the GPU Chip is very small and the power density very high. The GPU hotspot temperature reached 105°C very quick, where the card begins to decrease its clocks. Also power limit -20% did...
@yeahe - ML
I would like to put a Radeon RX 5700 in my First, if it's possible. Have you already had the chance to test the compatibility and to check which fixture is needed?
Sure. I tested the same scene in Witcher 3 for one hour each:
Max CPU original skin: 76°C
Max CPU mesh skin: 64°C -> 12°C better temperatures
Max GPU original skin: 77°C
Max GPU mesh skin: 69°C -> 8°C better temperatures
Here is a graph from the measurement where you can also see that...
I have created a lower skin with holes and let it 3D print. Now my components are cooled even better.
Here is the Link to the STL.
The_First_Bottom_Skin_Holes_V3.stl
@yeahe - ML feel free to upload the STL to thingverse.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.