My purchase was refunded yesterday out of the blue without explanation. Has that happened to anyone else? I messaged him but no response. He then replied to this thread after I had messaged him.
Hey everyone! I really appreciate the kind words! Apologies for responding late. Apparently I don't have any email notifications going to me on when people respond to my threads lol.
As SiKiaTriK had posted, those are additional photos of this build. I had posted it to reddit about a month or...
Super disappointing coming across this thread. I ordered yesterday after eyeing this PSU off and on since last November. Felt like I got lucky with the site saying in stock and so I bought one yet they've been out of stock for almost a week now?
Really hoping I can still snag one. I'm shocked...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.