So each spacer adds about 7mm is that correct? And we could attach 2 spacers provided that the screws are long enough to reach the mounts?
Do you have a 70mm (Noctua L12s) cooler there? Can you try fitting one with a single spacer?
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX3070-8G-GAMING/overview/
Will someone test fit once the 3000 series strix cards arrive ? The cards, including the 3090, are 318.5mm long.
~20mm longer than previous gen :(
S402 specs says 315mm, I tried to do some fitting with my 298mm strix...
I see-- can we see a picture of 2x spacer too? Thank you so much!
I'm planning to fit a L12 Ghost edition which is at 66mm so that would require 2x spacers-- but I haven't decided yet, I'm not sure if the IS-60 could cool the 10600k at 4.8-5ghz.
How are your temps with the IS-60? Did you...
For custom acrylic panels, do you accept different vent designs?
I'm also excited for the spacers! How much width will it give to the case-- is it 15mm similar to S401? Or can that be customized as well?
That was a good read. It's fun to know the person behind these cases.
I'm a software engr as well but for a private company. You mentioned most of your work are contractual, are there any instances when you run out of work? Or the projects keep on coming (lined up)?
Good Lord she's beautiful. I was expecting it to be a bit more glossier based on the picture you took with your camera a while back-- but this is way better! Looks like Matte black!
S402 will have side panel spacers similar to S401; theyre meant to widen the case by elevating the side panel by a few mm (might be 5mm because S401 has 5mm spacers, exactly what you need!).
https://www.salvostudiosltd.com/store/p18/S401_Side_Panel_Spacers.html
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.