I guess I want to look dumb since I have stupid questions. :)
So, sorry to interfere/interrupt with them. Couldn't he just bring a photo copy of all the receipts displaying the 'value' of his build/computer? I thought the problem would be declaring the computer's value? The receipt might...
This is why I ask in forms and this one is a huge help! Thanks! :)
I'll try to answer the questions and elaborate on what I am looking for or what I hope to do.
I am inclined to agree with the one drive - and go with ITX as it was always my preference - to be compact, small and portable...
I have a dilemma or just need more ideas to help me decide (what to do) when I am able to build.
I would like to run two 'drives' and prefer to run two (NVMe?) PCI-Express 3.04 x4 MLC SSDs at some point. So, I'd need TWO M.2 slots on the motherboard, correct? I would like to go with itx but...
Thanks for all the suggestions! :) I forgot to mention...my plan was to upgrade the cpu later. Do you guys ever upgrade parts in these itx builds? I figure it may be a hassle? Perhaps (or probably?), you have to remove *everything* and build it again? My plan would be to buy an i5 or...
Hi, I am planning a future build. I find it most difficult to choose between form factors - either itx or matx.
I am leaning towards itx for two main reasons - 1) more choices of cases - and keeping it small and 2) price - they're also cheaper, it seems.
Assuming I go itx, I think the...
Hi, I want to build a SFF system in the future and thought this is a good place to obtain info, get recommendations, advice and generally, hang out. ;)
But, where to ask for advice/help? The General or Hardware section? ;)
Anyway, hello to all. :)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.