Hardware:
3700x (temporary, I sold my 5900x with the old O11 custom loop since my buddy wanted it)
3090FE
ASUS X570-i Strix
16GB x 2 G.Skill RGB Trident Z 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 CL (B-Die)
Samsung EVO 970 2TB NVMe
Corsair SF750
Artic P14 140mm x 25mm Fans White x 2
Scythe Kaze Flex 120mm x 15mm...
WAIT, no way? I was actually just thinking about that last night because I have 10/16mm STC EK-Quantum Torque Fittings, they are are thicc (23mm in diameter). I may just end up keeping my external R160C mount then haha. It's super easy to drain, I did it yesterday. The only down side is that you...
I've been 3D modeling a bunch of little bits for the case, I came up with this idea today and just started printing to mock up the design while waiting for my radiators to come in. Since I'm building a dual loop system, there's no way (at least in theory as I don't have my radiators to mock up...
Well, after spending like $200 alone on just EKWB STC fittings, I didn't want to spend more money on experimental pump/res hoping it will fit my build. I really love the look of the Iceman Cooler external pump/res but man at $100 for just a res and having to wait a couple weeks from China was a...
I've been doing extensive research on which DDC/Pump Reservoir to buy for my SSUPD Meshlicious ITX dual radiator build (this is why I'm limited to more options than a single traditional 280mm build).
I crossed shopped:
Bykski CPU/Res/Pump combo - too tall in 4 slot GPU mode.
Barrow...
Yeah, I'm just a bit concerned about a 3090 in a 280mm + 5900x. Plus, I'd be mining whenever I'm not using my computer. Coming from a dual 360mm O11, I figured I'd try to carry over as much radiator space as possible.
Woot! Beautiful build, I think you're the first dual rad custom loop person...
Dang, I'm surprised no one in this thread has a dual radiator loop going on. I'm trying to plan my way around a 280GTS X-Flow & TX240 Ultra Slim X-Flow Rad. Trying to fix my stupid 3D printer so I can print my mock up brackets to mount my Phanteks R160C Pump/Res combo.
I'm curious to know as well, but looks like I'll either be using my Phanteks R160 Pump/Res or going with the Barrow CPU/Pump/Res combo and chucking a DDC 3.2 in there.
I received my full white mesh 4.0 case the other day and it's beautiful. Sad part is I didn't bother looking into watercooling parts as I was not expecting it to arrive so quickly.
I currently have a O11 custom hardline loop but I'm looking to do soft tubing dual rads (280GTS X-Flow & 240mm...
Dang, I was too late. I haven't been keeping up with the Meshlicious release date. I think they are taking pre-orders in June or something for Newegg USA right? Anyways, it seems its too late for me. The PCIE 4.0 Mesh link in either color on Taobao is dead.
It's funny you brought this up, I was looking at this before I found out the IceMan was available for the Mesh. I was afraid of it not fitting and having issues on where to mount it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.