Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
What's new
New media
New media comments
Search forums
Newsfeed
Discord
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Resources
Search resources
SFF PC Master List
Members
Search profile posts
Merchandise
Subscriptions
Facebook
Information
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Contact Us
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Recent content by IamWilf
Forums
Members
IamWilf
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
Production
FORMD T1 (READ FIRST POST)
Can I use any custom psu cables for my modular SFX or do different brands need particular wiring etc?
IamWilf
Post #6,857
May 28, 2020
Forum:
Concepts
I
Production
FORMD T1 (READ FIRST POST)
Will an Intel 9700k (8 cores) need undervolting when water cooled in this case?
IamWilf
Post #6,696
May 19, 2020
Forum:
Concepts
I
Zotac RTX2070 Mini Zero Fan Bios Mod explained
Thanks. I'll give it a go when I have the time
IamWilf
Post #31
Dec 5, 2019
Forum:
Mods
I
Zotac RTX2070 Mini Zero Fan Bios Mod explained
I have the 'Super' version of this card and NVFLASH failed to flash the bios. Does the super have the wrong chip?
IamWilf
Post #29
Nov 25, 2019
Forum:
Mods
Forums
Members
IamWilf
Top
Bottom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…